Spinning (eye candy)

I've been so disorganised & distracted of late that I've forgotten to show off my pretties. I've also neglected to calculate the length or weight of the finished yarn, so this post really is all about the fluffy eye candy.
Batts from Hedgehog fibres; different batts spun as separate singles & later plied together.
And some rainbow coloured 3 ply; I picked up the fibre at last year's HandmAid Craft Day.
This will probably become socks.

More importantly, HandmAid Craft Day is happening again this year. I've been rooting through stash for suitable donations. Last year's fundraising was very successful, so I hope this year's event lives up to expectations too.

Comments

  1. Pleased to know about the entire history of 'HandmAid Craft'! The thought of rainbow color is truly a cool idea. I'm thankful to get it over here. Thanks!
    candy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts